bloggercaps

disturb me.

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

i got an interview!!!

oh my gawd.

sheeeeeeeeeeet.

i feel nauseous. SEROUSLY nauseous. i got an interview for gadgets magazine, tomorrow at 1pm. I wanna cry. I'm seriously freaked, like i don't even want to go through with it anymore. i think i have a problem with my self-esteem. oh my god, i blab when i'm nervous. i go on and on and on. oh nooooooooo... i really hope that that doesn't happen tomorrow. MY MOM AND DAD AREN'T HERE!!! who am i supposed to turn to now for support and advice?! I need my MOM!!! that doesn't mean i'm being a baby--it's just that... duh, my mom's an HR director. she hires people for a living (or as part of a living, anyway). she should know what i'm supposed to do!!!

i am freaking out big time. oh my god. i dunno what to do. i should relax. BUT HOW??? i'm so scared. i hope you don't think i'm a wuss if i say i'm dangerously close to both hurling and tears. dang. i had a good lunch pa naman. now it all feels like there's an earthquake in there. and it's not even tomorrow yet.

see, i have a reason to be scared: i don't do so well in interviews. i totally bombed the TNT interviews back in my sophomore year. i kept on going around in circles and i couldn't look the interviewer straight in the eye. i guess this time, my strength of will HAS to pull me through, or else. i mean, i really really want this. and i can't have it if i don't do well. ergo, i have to find a way--come hell or high water--to make it through this interview.

what do i do?! what do i wear?!
TELL ME SOMEBODY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home