bloggercaps

disturb me.

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

had the most wonderful time yesterday when my friends came over. awww...

grades


i got my grades yesterday and... i'd have to say i'm pretty disappointed. ack. i should've guessed when i didn't feel as stressed as i did last year when i actually broke down crying in the middle of the mall. given that, then maybe i don't feel all that bad about my grades!

i'm happy that i got a C in arcilla's class. way low by my standards, but... damn, he's a hard teacher to please. as much as i love history, i really didn't feel all that good about this class. agh. i'll stop talking about that now.

i got a B in philo with dr rodriguez. although that's still not "woohoo" good, i find that i don't really care, since i got a 3.75 on his oral exam (yay!!!). and even though that won't be reflected on paper, i still feel pretty good about it and proud of myself.

so even though i didn't get the grades i wanted this sem... no regrets. i didn't do the best i could, and that's my fault. i did slack off a lot this sem. so the lesson has been learned, and i hope to never repeat it again.

burning rom


right now, i'm burning my friends, will&grace, and charmed episodes that i downloaded cos they're eating up SO much space on my PC. i'm avoiding using kazaa now because it really really slows down my PC. yech!

gunbound


mau got me hooked last night (or should i say this morning?) on gunbound. it's this gun shooting thing where you have to take into account wind change and stuff. it's pretty addictive if you have a competitive soul. agh. people are pretty nice over there, but pretty bloodthirsty too, from what i've seen. anyway, it's fun. try it!

the room of doom


my room is a mess! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! my books are everywhere, i have loads of paper that i have to sort through... oh man. i don't want to move a muscle to fix it, but i can't stand it! (yeah, i have a neat bone in my body, too. so what?) besides, my parents have been bugging me to do something about it since... i dunno. they're always bugging me about it, i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home