bloggercaps

disturb me.

Monday, May 03, 2004

gadgets, etc.

about wander girl (jing reminded me kase): cool lang, pag-open ko nung book, there was the definition of wanderlust a cool quote. bigla ko naisip "hanep! ako ba nagsulat nito?!" hehe. kidding. astig lang.

ANYWAY. i hope matuloy yung laguna, but the number of people available seems pretty low! jeez! tapos, i might not be available myself, because...

no, i'm sorry, you didn't guess correctly. it's because i applied for an internship at gadgets magazine (is this a dream come true or what?!). i really really hope i get accepted even if i have absolutely no idea of what the job entails or what's going to happen.

ganito kasi yun... as a faithful geek, i got overly excited when i heard that there was going to be a tech fair at megamall ("the latest gadgets!"), so i went. apparently, it wasn't really anything to get excited about since the exhibit was miniscule and ... let's just say it wasn't very exciting. however, two very good things came out of my trip.

1. cux saw me, and told me that she was an intern at gadgets. jealous, i asked her how. she said "i applied." damn it! it was soooo simple i wanted to cry (i didn't). anyway, before i left, she introduced me to her boss, mentioning that i would like to apply for an internship. the girl/woman said "well, we have a lot of people right now, but sige, send me your resume." and so i did, a couple of hours ago. (by the way, this whole expo thing happened last friday)

2. i got a P1000 gift certificate at informatics, where i planned to take something up, anyway. yay!

if anyone nga pala knows of a mountaineering club (not LM, kasi they have killer standards!), can you tell me? i would REALLY love to join...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home