bloggercaps

disturb me.

Monday, June 20, 2005

resurrection

i can't believe i still remember my old ICQ number. that is so cool. to date, it has been resurrected twice! unbelievable. and when i looked at my contact list, it's still the same old contact list (except that nobody's online. haha)

i thought about ICQ again when i did an article for mph about mobile messaging. anyway, most of the apps supported ICQ, and i really liked Agile Messenger which supports 5 different messaging accounts (yahoo, ICQ, MSN, AOL, and this other thing I forgot. irrelevant) and then, i decided why not open it up. and i did. i didn't remember the password anymore, but at least i remembered which email address it was under. but my goodness. ICQ. good times. AND it's really really improved. seriously. check it out at ICQ.com.

i've also resurrected my Hotmail account. lol. took me a while to remember my password. by the way, re-activating your account is all it does. your inbox and contacts are wiped clean. i don't have much hope of re-activating my first ever email address: crazy_kt@hotmail.com. they probably wiped that from the database already.

ahhh... good times.

anyhoo, if anyone out there decided to use ICQ again, add me: 150732004. para naman magamit ko yung account! haha.

also get agileMobile. saves a lot of money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home