bloggercaps

disturb me.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

finally

AGH! finally, after months and months of having only Midnight over Sanctaphranx on the shelf (which is #3 in the series), Powerbooks finally stocked books 1 and 2 of the Edge Chronicles.

As of this afternoon, I am now a proud owner of book 1, Beyond Deepwoods.

Strange: never got interested in Series of Unfortunate Events, but was greatly drawn to the Edge Chronicles. More my kind of thing, I guess. Fantasy, strange creatures, sky pirates. *sigh*

Anyway, I've been compiling a list of books that i want to own, and soon, i'll be putting up a wish list page. Yay!

On a heavier, more self-involved note, Sir Gus was discussing Levinas in class. specifically, about the Other: that we experience only the TRACE of the other. more on this later. i gotta work on ePub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home