bloggercaps

disturb me.

Friday, June 03, 2005

dizzy

Last night, I went on a job-hunting spree. Today, I got two call interested parties: mph and Scubaworld. Mph is asking me for my previous techie articles, but one problem: the good copies died with my laptop! Oy vay!

Good thing, though, that those articles were published and that I have the copy of the magazine. However, I don't have a scanner and it's been hell trying to take pictures of the text. Damn it. Even the scanner of the business center in the village is busted.

I was looking for more articles that I can give--apparently I blogged about techie stuff relatively often--and along the way I read my whinings and daydreamings from my thesis days. Oh what fun. Anyway, there was one post where I was listing all the stuff I wanted to do after college--and writing for a tech magazine is one of them!

I also seem to be working towards more than 50% of the items on the list, which is a great thing! That means I did know what I want then and I'm getting to my goals!

Ok. I'm hungry now. Gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home