bloggercaps

disturb me.

Saturday, August 14, 2004

i got published!!!

yeah, i know that i've known for months that i was gonna get published. i also knew when, and that people saw me (daniel from comm said he saw me in gadgets). however, it's really really different when you see yourself, your name, your articles RIGHT THERE.

it was so cool. i am sooooo happy! my first time to get published! la la la la la... ok, i just hope it won't be the last time.

should i try to submit that whole "searching for the perfect laptop" bit? i'm just worried cos i decided on twinhead, and i've noticed that none of the techie mags ever really mention twinhead for some reason (probably cos it's cheap?).

heehee.

i have absolutely no direction in my life.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger tin said…

    oi! that was last month's issue yata. june. that's my laptop on the cover! heehee.

    my articles are in the july (or august?) issue. yay!

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if you want, you can try to submit your article to us and we can take a look at it. we dont bite and we love to hear consumer stories. being techie doesnt mean being expensive. we're after the lifestyle :)

    email me at editors@m-ph.com

    jayvee
    http://20six.co.uk/abuggedlife
    http://blog.m-ph.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home