bloggercaps

disturb me.

Saturday, August 14, 2004

adventures, adventures

i was just watching this really cool channel (cool for me, anyway) called Living Asia. I guess I could describe it as a travel channel. maybe.

anyway, just now i finished watching Carrera Habagat in Camiguin. it looked so hard but i SO wanted to join! i want to join Pundok Habagat, a sort of outdoor club. It says on the Habagat website that you need to join two of their activities before you can join, but i couldn't find out WHERE and WHEN these activities are going to be held! grrr. argh.

but before i can actually do any adventure racing, i need to be fit. which means a gym. hah. i need some discipline in my life, and i think this may be the way to go for me. discipline is VERY important in adventure racing. you snooze, you lose. so if i want to do it, then i gotta work my ass off. and keep up my school work at the same time. i don't think these two objectives will totally conflict, since keeping fit is going to help me cope with stress from school! so there. it all meshes well.


1 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for dropping by the mph weblog!

    outdoors! i love em. came from batangas just now for WORK. so what i need now is a nice relaxing movie and im craving for tofu.

    jayvee f.
    http://20six.co.uk/abuggedlife
    http://blog.m-ph.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home