bloggercaps

disturb me.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

spraining the brain

my thesis is far from over. but it's nobody else's fault but mine.

actually, the biggest thing that i'm really getting pissed about is my design. i mean, seriously. it's like, i know good design when i see it and i can improve on an existing design. but somehow, making one up seems to be beyond me. i mean, i am coming up with designs, actually, but they don't seem to me to be designs that would appeal to children.

and so now i'm dissatisfied.

anyway, today, someone told me that my thesis project was "very commendable." aw shucks. but seriously, the woman who said that was great. she gave me a lot of contact information within 24 hourse. wonderful.

i like my project. i do. but the design. the design is just driving me crazy. and the worst thing about it is that it's ME that i'm up against. i just want to crack my head open and see if there are any ideas that haven't made it to the forefront of my mind yet.

the thesis room

i think this is the most number of people that i have seen in the thesis room. seriously. everybody looked like they were on their last legs.

my head hurts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home