bloggercaps

disturb me.

Monday, September 20, 2004

let's all toast to some whine

i know i slacked off this weekend. i admit it was my fault. but hey, i'm only human, so allow me to whine about this week.
i have a test on both theology and great books on thursday, which pretty much assures me of zero sleep on wednesday night. however, i also have to write my philosophy paper by friday, and it's NOT a paper that i can cram, nor do i want to. i have to start work on it by tonight, as well as make a dent in the novel i have to read by thursday for great books. oh, and did i mention that i'm also reporting on the said novel?
and not to forget that i have a thesis consultation on wednesday, by which i should have already...
1. checked up on the three sources that i have2. come up with more storyboards3. come up with a definite structure for the website.
all of which ensures... almost no sleep on tuesday night.
and who says i can finish the novel by tonight?! well, i probably could... hmm...
so should i finish the novel tonight and try doing my philo paper tomorrow or should i read the article i need to read for my philo paper and then read the novel?
decisions, decisions. boy, i sure suck at this. i hope i haven't forgotten anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home