bloggercaps

disturb me.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

a new home

notice the blankness of my blog template.

no, it's not just for kicks or a sudden hate for color. it's because i'm updating my geocities website and i'm incorporating my blog there. so far, all i have is the main page with the blog in it. soon (i hope), i'll create a flash website to back it up.

for now, here it is:








...and if anyone knows how to make the background of a website opaque, please please please teach me how. mitzi said she's finding it a bid hard to read my blog on the bottlecaps page.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:53 AM, Blogger Rachelle Grace said…

    wow! working on something new... good that you find time pa to do that tin. school is just really drowning for me right now, i'm on a blogging hiatus.

    btw, mitzi has a new layout too. cheers to you two! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home