bloggercaps

disturb me.

Saturday, July 17, 2004

job jobs




ok. i have a lot of blog topics that i have to write, and many more required readings to do.

HOWEVER, right now, at this moment, i am plunked down in front of the TV and watching gameplan. I've thought this before, but i want it down in writing: I WANT AKIKO AND CARLO AND TRISHA AND ROVILSON'S JOBS. that is my DREAM JOB. i mean, imagine travelling all over the philippines, going on all sorts of adventures (tonight they're in Cagayan de Oro, doing all sorts of fun fun fun things in the rapids). I mean, oh my gawd. they're getting paid to do that and then talk about it. MOMMY!!!!

if only...

 

by the by, blogger's new interface is, again, wonderful






with guest stars  
and the special appearance of o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home