bloggercaps

disturb me.

Saturday, May 29, 2004

get me outta here! (12nn)

Putek. The major sponsor is trust. Thats right. Dang!
Im too young for this! Theyve got a band called climax
on stage! Girls vying for a title are crowding around
... People ... To get their votes, which are obtaind
by putting stickers on them. And the ... People ...
Are making the most of d votes, of course. Kill me
now. At least d music is wholesome and d food is free.
Still, the musics freakishly loud, you can fry an egg
on my head, and d people are annoyingly crowded in the
sparse shade.
mercy!


I forgot to mention that big, old and loud men seem to be hitting on the girls. While im eating my lunch. Wel, gues what? While i was munching on d freebies, one of em started shaking his massive booty... Right in front of my face. Wow. Buti nlang that was my last bite. Dang.



second thoughts (230pm)

Hey! I get to watch some f3 racing, the ... people are
... Away ... So i gues im having fun! Not super fun,
bt ok fun. Ü however, i am convinced that at least
half the people here are ... Users ... The music is
deafening that u have to shout to be heard, meaning
that youl burst ur eardrums having a convo. Most
people are keeping quiet, bt some ... People ...
Insist on being ... Themselves ... Haha. Wel, another
race is starting. The camera im testing is pretty much
useles . And i hav only my 16Mb memstick with me. Its
a sad life. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home