bloggercaps

disturb me.

Monday, June 14, 2004

tomorrow, which is today

i guess it's today, since it's almost 2am (it's actually 1.59am on my clock). insomnia kicked in after my bout of sickness drove me to bed as early as 10pm last night.

i couldn't keep up the whole soap opera theme, which was why this blog has been so bare. the thought of posting such a long entry again kept me away. i'm not known for my patience, anyway, so why start? let others have that.

anyway, i've become interested in making my own site again. i know "sampung mga daliri" is still mine, technically, but that site hasn't been updated in YEARS!!! but chattie's little project, though simple, has ... reawakened the urge, especially since i saw what bravenet has to offer (my gawd, they have calendars and all that jazz). but i've always been meticulous about my ideas. i mean, i really want a good solid theme that's not only visually appealing but also represents me. a tall order, for sure, and probably not one that you'd expect from a slacker like me. which is why the website never got updated--no new ideas, and if there were any, i'd get too lazy to start. hrmph.

now i'm in the mood, and what's lacking is the idea. i've got one, sort of: a blueprint sort of design. but WAIT! i have a problem with the images and stuff. and isn't it too minimalistic? i don't know... give me suggestions for ideas.

anyway, found hp3 better but disappointing. i don't want to talk about it. ESPECIALLY not that last shot of harry. agh. stop.

dawn of the dead. such a stupid movie, but kinda fun to watch, actually. i think it's a good thing that they didn't explain anything. it makes it less scary, although you wouldn't be able to tell that from the way jing's and my arm were in lack of circulation through most of the movie.

ok. so now on to tomorrow, which is actually today.
SCHOOL'S STARTING!!! i'm excited but very scared.
let's leave it at that. all this typing has me tired. but sleepy? I WISH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home